Housekeeping Rules for Pets
Dogs are welcome on the Ocean City beach and boardwalk from October 1 – April 30. For the comfort and safety of your pet, we ask that you review and adhere to the following resort rules:
- If you would like housekeeping to service your room, your pet must either be crated or vacant from the room for our staff to enter. (Fresh towels and toiletries will be left outside of your room if either option is not possible).
- We ask that you please give the front desk your cell phone number(s) so we may reach you if there are any issues or emergencies while you may be away from your pet.
- Please keep your pets leashed at all times while in public areas of the hotel (lobby, hallways, etc).
- Please note that pets are not permitted in the pool or restaurant area.
- Please remember to curb and clean up after your pet(s).
Fur Baby of the Week
Each week we feature a dog available for adoption from the Worcester Humane Society.
A goofy and playful one-year-old who would love nothing more than to find her forever family so she can talk long walks with them. Fairway is a terrier mix and weighs just over 60 pounds.