Health & Safety Updates
The Safety of Our Guests & Staff is our Top Priority
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check-in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Sun Deck, & Splash Pad
Daily: 8 am - 11 pm
FREE Grab & Go Breakfast
Daily: 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Closed November 15th for a private event **
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS
What is your cancellation policy?
If notice of date changes or cancellations are not received prior to the date of arrival as indicated below, your deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation number must also be obtained in order to receive a refund. Inclement weather or illness are not valid reasons for refunds.
- A 72-hour notice prior to check in is required for hotel reservations.
- Group refunds are dictated by the contract signed.
- If you booked a nonrefundable reservation, you will not be refunded if you cancel at any point after booking.
In the event of cancellation due to COVID-19 concerns or illness, the cancellation policy will remain the same as listed above. The only time exceptions can be made will be if the hotel is required to shut down the building or amenities due to COVID-19 restrictions placed by State or Local Government.
Is smoking allowed in the room?
Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas. Smoking in the room carries a $250 fine.
Are masks required in the hotel?
Masks are now optional.
Is there daily housekeeping?
Yes! We are very pleased to announce the return of Stay-Over Service. This is now automatically included in multi-day stays. Enjoy a clean, fresh room every day while you stay at the Fenwick Inn.