Health & Safety Updates
The Safety of Our Guests & Staff is our Top Priority
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- It is now required that you wear a face covering when around others in public area.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check-in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
DUE TO STATE RESTRICTIONS, STARTING 11/20/2020, ALL AREAS ARE CAPPED AT 50% CAPACITY.
Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
Open Daily: 8am - 10pm.
Open Daily: 8am - 10pm
Open Daily: 8am - 10pm.
What is your cancellation policy?
If notice of date changes or cancellations are not received prior to the date of arrival as indicated below, your deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation number must also be obtained in order to receive a refund. Inclement weather or illness are not valid reasons for refunds.
- A 72-hour notice prior to check in is required for hotel reservations.
- Group refunds are dictated by the contract signed.
- If you booked a nonrefundable reservation, you will not be refunded if you cancel at any point after booking.
In the event of cancellation due to COVID-19 concerns or illness, the cancellation policy will remain the same as listed above. The only time exceptions can be made will be if the hotel is required to shut down the building or amenities due to COVID-19 restrictions placed by State or Local Government.
Is smoking allowed in the room?
Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas. Smoking in the room carries a $250 fine.
Are masks required in the hotel?
We now require wearing mask in public areas. Maryland State requirements can be found at the COVID-19 Prevention website.
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety.
Is there daily housekeeping?
At this time, for the safety of staff and guests, there is no daily in-room housekeeping. Removal of old items and delivery of new items can be requested by calling the front desk. We appreciate your understanding of this decision.
Service for occupied rooms and suites will be limited to the following:
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed
How rooms are being disinfected?
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room/suites.
Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms/suites.
Will the front desk be open?
Yes, front desk will be open with one associate, wearing PPE and located behind the plastic glass.
All guests will be asked to maintain physical distance of 6ft. by following the stickers on the floor.
To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask only one person present during the check-in.
Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
Is swimming pool open?
The swimming pool and hot tub are open from 8am - 10pm.